Why Work for Bulldog Office Products?
Bulldog is a family owned business that was started in 1968. Our sales are approaching thirty million and we employ almost 100 people. We have branches in Pittsburgh , Cleveland and Columbus. Being a part of a twelve billion dollar buying group helps us whip the "super stores" and other stationers on price. Our great employees and their bulldogged attention to detail helps us beat them on service! We offer excellent pay and benefits.
- Medical Insurance with Company Contribution
- Dental Insurance with Company Contribution
- Vision Insurance with Company Contribution
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability Package
- Paid Time-Off Plan
- Company Paid Holidays
- Cellular Telephone Discounts
- 401K with Company Contribution
- Direct Deposit
- Relaxed dress code. Jeans are acceptable in the office.
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Clerical Support
- Customer Service
- Delivery Driver
- Furniture Designer
- Inside Sales Support Clerk
- Warehouse 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Warehouse 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
- Warehouse/Delivery Flex Position
How do I learn more?
Click on an available position or send an email to our Human Resources Department.