Robinson Township, Pennsylvania. Ten minutes south of Pittsburgh Airport.
The position is full time, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, no weekends.
Visit and call new and existing customers to present Bulldog’s range of products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain outstanding working relationship with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Utilize in house prospect list on our company CRM as well as compile list of prospective customers for use as sales leads
- Distribute product catalog and flyers to current and prospective clients
- Display or demonstrate merchandise to develop customers’ product knowledge
- Expand vertical markets through margin management and customer exposure to all product categories
- Quote pricing and contracted pricing as necessary
- Work with inside sales team to investigate and resolve customer issues
Basic Minimum Skills:
- Ability and motivation to find, develop, and close sales
- Demonstrated work ethic, self-disciplined
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to succeed in a competitive selling or goal oriented environment
- Ability to be coached and to incorporate feedback
- Proficiency in Excel, and Outlook
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Outgoing, passionate, friendly, assertive
- Local travel required - must have reliable transportation and able to lift up to 10 pounds
- College degree
- 1 – 3 years of successful sales experience
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management tool (CRM), a plus
- Industry knowledge, a plus
To apply for this position, please complete and submit this form.